- Special Collections is located on the 2nd floor of the Hannon Library (LIB 209).
- Hours for use are limited and vary throughout the year.
- Visitors will be asked to sign a visitor register.
- To use materials in the supervised reading room, visitors will first complete the request form and leave a photo I.D. with the attendant.
- Users will leave book bags, coats, backpacks, etc. in a Special Collections locker.
- Use of items is limited to two books or one box at a time.
- Researchers may use pencils only when taking notes.
- Photocopying ($10.00 fee, plus $0.25 per impression) is done by library staff if it will not damage the original. Photocopies will be ready within 24 hours.
If you have materials that you want to donate to Special Collections or University Archives, please contact Mary Jane Cedar Face at email@example.com or at 541-552-6836.
Special Collections and University Archives materials are available for uses relating to research, education, and scholarship. When using unpublished materials for educational purposes, please provide a statement of attribution noting the collection and Hannon Library.
Need more information?
Please contact us.